Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spying in a corporate environment
From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers <bugtraq () planetcobalt net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:00:02 +0100

On 2007-11-20 Col wrote:
On Nov 20, 2007 11:25 PM, Murda Mcloud <murdamcloud () bigpond com> wrote:
You could always set exceptions to the spy software in your AV
solution.

the thing that bothered me with this, a lot of users have admin
rights, so they could run another program we don't have control over.

As long as they have admin rights you don't have control, no matter what
you try.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

  By Date           By Thread