Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: New Cyber Security Firm
From: zenmasterbob123 () gmail com
Date: 26 Nov 2007 16:18:13 -0000

I think the web presence communicates my opinion better than I could.  Latest News?  Blank.  Whitepapers?  Coming Soon.
 Research?  "Our researchers scour the internet ..."

To summarize: Nothing to see here.  Who among the readership of this list (including the bots) can't scour the internet
for themselves?  If this is indicative of their best work, then I'll take my chances on my own, thanks.

  By Date           By Thread