Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Old anti-virus program version with latest virus definition file
From: foragersec () yahoo co in
Date: 1 Nov 2007 13:48:11 -0000

Could anyone assist me with this?
I have Old anti-virus program version, but my virus definition file is the latest one.
I get the definitions updated daily. Now I wanted to know am I still at risk with the above scenario.
As I understand the latest virus definition file would surely protect me with the current risks. Would this be
sufficient with an older version of the anti-virus program running on my system?

Thanks in Advance,
Regards
foragersec

  By Date           By Thread