Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Qradar/DSCC and nBox
From: p1g <killfactory () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:33:48 -0500

Anyone here using nBox or nProbe with the Enterasys Dragon Security
Command Console(Q1-Labs-Qradar). I have a couple of rather expensive
NetFlow collectors feeding my DSCC. I have license capacity for
another 40 flows per min, and I am looking for a cost effective
solution for collecting flows for other networks.

Anyone have any experience combing these products or others?

TIA

-p1g
SnortCP
  ,,__
o"     )~  oink oink
   ' ' ' '

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity czar Richard Clarke

  By Date           By Thread