Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Remote monitoring
From: "WALI" <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:55:19 +0400

On my network of Windows XP platform and I need to arbitrarily monitor the activities of some of the workstations that are connected to Windows 2003 domain. I have domain admin previleges to the network and am also aware of the local admin password. I understand that there are hundreds of spyware softwares assigned for this purpose but I was looking for a freeware, agentless deployment, monitoring thingy.

Anything of this sort out there?

  By Date           By Thread