Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Wish Me Luck at Capitol College
From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:22:02 +0530

Best of luck dude!!

On 10/22/07, Elizabeth Tolson <etolson () gibralter net> wrote:
First of all, thanks to EVERYONE for their input on a College for a Master's Degree.

I start at Capitol College tonight!!  I am getting my Masters in Information Assurance and it can be done completely
on-line.  My first two classes are Network Security and Internal Protection.

Thanks again everyone!

Elizabeth

--
SecGeeks.com is for sale,please check:-

http://www.newskicks.com
Submit and kick for new stories from all around the world.