Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

How to determine how much traffic is generated with particular softwareagent?
From: AntiVirusEngineer () gmail com
Date: 1 Oct 2007 20:40:41 -0000

Dear All,
I have an agent which is installed on the client machine, I would like to monitor how much traffic is generated with
that Agent.
How much CPU Processing is utilized by that Agent application. kindly suggest me some monitoring tools.
suggest me some articles/Papers on this too.

Thanks in Advance.
AntiVirusEngineer () gmail com

  By Date           By Thread