Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Laptop - Full Disk Encryption? (Booting defeats FDE)
From: fac51 <fac51 () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 04:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply.
I'll take this stuff into account. Suprisingly all the FDE products I've reviewed do not mention in their blurb any
performance issues/ vulnerabilities.

The group I'm trying to protect barely know how to login now so the solution has to take this into account from the
start. Any data loss woud be a disaster.

Thanks again Bill,

Cheers,