Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Finding out IP address of external interface of web proxy
From: "Dev Null" <devj.nullj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:40:43 +0500

Hello All

How do I find out the IP address of the external interface of my web proxy?

To explain a bit further: A user browses web sitting in a LAN through
the web proxy that allows HTTP. The web proxy is connected to the LAN
using one interface and it is connected to the outer network using
another interface. Can the user find out the IP address of the outer
interface? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

devj

  By Date           By Thread