Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Proactive actions against phishing
From: sfmailsbm () gmail com
Date: 5 Oct 2007 04:59:06 -0000

Dear List,
Supose I have an Internet Banking website, and wanted to know if there are any phishing sites out there, before clients
start complaining

Is there any means by which I can search the web to identify fake sites trying to imitate mine?

Will google search option "Find pages similar to the page " be of any help?
(http://www.google.mu/advanced_search?hl=en)

Thanks for your suggestions

We are trying to be a little proactive here by trying to identify phishing sites and taking actions before clients are
infected

  By Date           By Thread