Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Napster vs. ITunes.. Which is more secure?
From: "Campa, Albert R." <Albert.Campa () va gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:41:56 -0500

I would take a look at where the vulnerabilities are. I have seen Itunes
vulnerabilities popup and not so much napster, but that is probably
because Itunes is more prevalent.

I personally wouldn't permit neither product. Why allow 3 vulnerable
capable apps, when you just can have one, in Windows Media Player? Then
again, why have that one either?

Albert R. Campa