Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Firewall for Windows Server 2003
From: sirfids () gmail com
Date: 21 Apr 2008 17:13:00 -0000

Hi, I'm currently using Windows 2003 Server as my "Desktop" :p and my firewall is Sygate Personal Firewall Pro 5.6 (SPF)

I can tell you, that is excellent, is easy to use and is lightweight too.

The only thing that I can found it strange, is that sometimes crash the system when you use Team Viewer and SPF at the
same time and try to connect it from a remote host. It happens to me twice

Pd: Sorry if there are bad words - My native language is spanish :) -

  By Date           By Thread