Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: HTTP tunneling to bypass proxy filter
From: "Siddharth Upmanyu" <siddharth () techbugs org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:39:38 +0530

The firm I work with have recently upgraded their web content
filtering system... earlier it was a weak DNS filtering but now
various new masures and a shining websense installation...

I am doing a similar test on possibilities to gain unrestricted access
to internet bypassing all the content filtering mechanism...

HTTPtunnelV3.3 was an option to test but your home grown solution is
sounding even better to test with..

Siddharth

  By Date           By Thread