Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Few interesting topics in Network Security please.
From: "Rivest, Philippe" <Rivestp () metro ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:10:11 -0400

I would strongly consider matching Wireshark and a MITM attack subject(Appz id: Cain & Abel). I cant belive how no body
knows what MITM is and how one would use this technique to steal info. It is really important. Also, show some
consideration to IP spoofing. I would not spend days on these 2 subject, but a few demo & details would greatly open
the eyes of fresh IT eyes :)

Merci

Philippe Rivest, Certified Ethical Hacker

Analyste en sécurité de l'information

Métro Richelieu

450-662-3300x3115

►Avant d'imprimer, demandez-vous si c'est nécessaire!

►Before printing, ask yourself if you really need to!