Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: A Good Reverse Proxy Product
From: Tremaine Lea <tremaine () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:52:50 -0600

You could use a Bluecoat for that purpose, it handles both http and https traffic, and can also be tied to bluecoat antivirus. Alternately you could look into putting an IPS in between that could be leveraged into the rest of the environment as well.

---
Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant
Intrepid ACL