Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

security in web applications research
From: Jonathan Askew JBASKEW <JBASKEW () uncg edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:33:36 -0400

I am a graduate student who is currently writing a thesis on security in
web applications. I have been analyzing common vulnerabilities and measures
of prevention. I have put together a short 10 question survey regarding
this topic and would appreciate some feedback. All answers submitted will
remain anonymous. If you would like to participate, please use the link
below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jncR38cM9ra_2b9lQCXwpJAw_3d_3d

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at jbaskew at uncg
dot edu. I apologize if this type of posting is not allowed on the mailing
list.

Thanks,
Blake

  By Date           By Thread