Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Senior management really concerns about security?
From: Adriel Desautels <adriel () netragard com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:36:30 -0400

Amen, I might just quote you on that.

Regards,
        Adriel T. Desautels
        Chief Technology Officer
        Netragard, LLC.
        Office : 617-934-0269
        Mobile : 617-633-3821
        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

        Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
        http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
-------------------------------
Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j
Three Things you must know  : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn

CISO wrote:
Step 1: Document the risks and what they are attempting to do.
Step 2: Attain sign off on those risks by the senior management.
Step 3: If they do not sign off it is important to ensure you properly
document.
Step 4: Do what they ask anyway... which does not mean YOU accept the risk.
Step 5: Keep your job.

Information Security does not ABSORB the risk, we notify, document, and
pass.

Good Luck.