Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

A paper on Malware - educate management
From: "Daniel I. Didier" <ddidier () netsecureia com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:56:53 -0400

Security focused Individuals,
I've compiled a paper that describes malware and the risks it presents to the organization.  Its focus is to educate
and communicate the most common types of exploitation and lack of protection from traditional devices (Spam filters,
web filters and firewalls) to management.  If you need to communicate to management the threats associated with malware
and the problems with your existing infrastructure, please feel free to reference this paper.  Also, if you have any
questions or input, please let me know.  You can access the paper here:
http://www.netsecureia.com/whitepapers/malware.htm

Daniel I. Didier
Principal Consultant
ddidier () NetSecureIA com