Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Project on Web threats
From: "Zaid h. Alessa" <zalessa () is com sa>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:44:43 +0300

Dear Charis
        Read about web application hacking aka sql injection xss input validation,

Regards

   "Bridging Vision & Technology"

  Zaid Hamad Al essa
  Information Security Engineer

  Information Security| Mobile| e-business
  Innovative Solutions |  P.O. Box 69328, Riyadh 11547 , Saudi Arabia
  Tel +966 1 29 31501  |  Fax +966 1 29 33750  |  Mobile +966551912111  |  Web  www.is.com.sa