Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to detect and remove Spyware?
From: "Bill Dean" <bill.dean999 () comcast net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:25:10 +0000

If the machine is running, the only other way is to press ctrl+alt+shift+T at the same time to see if the admin console
appears. This will only work if this setting has not been changed.

I have had 4 cases in 3 months that involved this software and I have definitely developed a respect for it.

Bill