mailing list archives
RE: Was Re: RAID 5 drive replacement schedule - Now "Availability"
From: "Nick Vaernhoej" <nick.vaernhoej () capitalcardservices com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:49:04 -0500
I can feel good about leaving this discussion agreeing with this ;)
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur."
- -----Original Message-----
- On Behalf Of Adriel Desautels
- Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:36 AM
- Subject: Re: Was Re: RAID 5 drive replacement schedule - Now
- I do agree that coffee is a critical aspect of security and
- without it
- all other aspects of security fail. Therefore, the coffee machine is
- clearly the most business critical system with respect to its
- availability. An outage there could be catastrophic.
This electronic transmission is intended for the addressee (s) named above. It contains information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any review, disclosure, copy, or dissemination of this transmission or the taking of any action in
reliance on its contents, or other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender that this message was received in error and then delete this message.