Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

How to get sun rpc's interface information from binary file
From: "liu zhenhua" <zhenhua.liu.researcher () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:54:12 +0800

Hi list,
I wanna static analysis a sun rpc's interface by a binary file.

For example:
when I got a .dll file which contains rpc interface,
by the help of some tool, I can get the rpc interface's detail structure.

But i found that there's so few information i can get.

Then i wanna write a IDA plugin like mIDA(DCE RPC) in order to do it automatic.
Can anyone help me to find some information of it??

Thanks

  By Date           By Thread