mailing list archives
Re: hi, need help
From: krymson () gmail com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:48:59 -0700
1) Restore from backups. You did make backups, right?
2) Examine your site and see if you got lucky and the attacker only defaced the front page, or just inserted some code
to take over the session. It might be easy to clean by restoring the first page or removing the inserted code.
3) Check your logs to see how the attacker got in, otherwise he or someone else will just do it again.
4) Make backups.
5) I've had a tough week, so if none of the above steps makes sense, either hire someone to do them or walk away from
the site and let it stand there for all time, hacked by Turkish. :)
<- snip ->
some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht
Thanks & Regards,
Dhiraj S Mahajan,
- RE: hi, need help, (continued)