mailing list archives
Re: hi, need help
From: "ॐ aditya mukadam ॐ" <aditya.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:03:36 +0530
You have to recover your data and prevent further attacks.
*Where is this website hosted ? Get the snapshot/copy of the existing
configuration .This should/would be used for investigation.
*Investigation can provide you the areas to tighten the screws.
*Once you find the weakness, take action/ countermeasures to prevent
this in future.
*Apply the patch/fixes etc on the backup copy and restore your website.
Remember security is evolving process, so I would recommend you to
perform periodic security assessment (once you get the site up and
Aditya Govind Mukadam
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Dhiraj Mahajan
<dhirajsmahajan () gmail com> wrote:
some hacker has hacked my website. (displaying hacked by turkish
hacker), now wht shld i do to retrieve my
original website. so please guide me how to get rid of tht
Thanks & Regards,
Dhiraj S Mahajan,
- Re: hi, need help, (continued)
- Re: hi, need help Kyle Bouchard (Nov 13)
- RE: hi, need help David Crandell (Nov 13)
- Re: hi, need help Gmail-Linux.Gheek (Nov 13)
- Re: hi, need help Jeff Stebelton (Nov 13)
- Re: hi, need help Jon Herron (Nov 13)
- Re: hi, need help Jakub (Nov 13)
- Re: hi, need help Salvador III Manaois (Nov 13)
- RE: hi, need help Kevin A. Zibluk (Nov 13)
- Re: hi, need help ॐ aditya mukadam ॐ (Nov 14)
- Re: hi, need help krymson (Nov 13)