Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

R: Cisco & Juniper vpn remote client problem
From: "Massimo Baschieri" <massimo.baschieri () re-ti com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:25:34 +0100

And whenever I give the laptop an ip from the virtual subnet between
the juniper and the Cisco, the remote client will connect without a
problem. I am almost convinced that it is a Nat traversal issue, but
did I miss something?

Maybe you miss to open the nat traversal port from the internet?
Don't know about juniper, in cisco world is udp 4500 by default.
Bye,
    Massimo.

  By Date           By Thread