Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

BSc in Security/Forensics
From: "ivan dragichev" <ivan.dragichev () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:38:20 +0200

Hi

I'm looking for a good BSc course in Information security/Forensics
somewhere in Europe.(aught in English)
I already have a couple of years as a *NIX admin and as a Java
developer (did a little C too) and I'm also kind of a security
enthusiast, so a standard CS course won't be of much help.
I searched through the mail list archives, but only found threads
about MSc courses, and that's not what I'm looking for right now.

At the moment the only interesting "security" courses that I was able
to find are "Ethical hacking and Network security" in Coventry and
Northumbria. (both in UK)
Do you know something about those courses?
Can you recommend me a good BSc course in information security?

Regards,
Ivan Dragichev

  By Date           By Thread