Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sniffing email attachments
From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:19:47 +0530

Hi sfmailsbm,

You can give a try to program called 'mailsnarf'.

More Info: http://linux.die.net/man/8/mailsnarf

Best of Luck!!
---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (I) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Security Training
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/education/Training%20Calendar.html