Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Software to create IP Packets
From: Ventsislav Genchev <vigour1 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:16:36 +0200

For making very simple tests for sending e.g. TCP packets with certain
flags set, you can use Hping.

http://www.hping.org/

Br,
Ventsi

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Nitin Gangahar
<nitin.gangahar () gmail com> wrote:
HI!!!
Ya scapy would be a really nice choice . But its more comfortable to
use scapy on *nix based systems or probably u could use a packet
generation library like libdnet and come up with your own code.

Nitin