Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Forensics Tools?
From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:08:56 +0530

Hello SE,

One of the good resources for list of Computer Forensics tools is
http://www.forensicswiki.org/wiki/Category:Tools

The forensics tools available with BackTrack4 is also very nice.

All the best!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training Calendar.html