Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

How can I secure my site?
From: Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy <aliasghar.toraby () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:21:50 +0430

Hi
I have written a php website. In this site I sell some license and
serial number. I need to protect serial numbers and user names and
passwords against sniffers and crackers. Now I want to secure this
site and encrypt sessions using https.
What do i have to do?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1