Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password alternatives
From: Ansgar Wiechers <bugtraq () planetcobalt net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:46:25 +0200

On 2010-04-14 ylev26 () gmail com wrote:
The overall FAR is ~5%

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I consider granting
unwarranted access in one out of twenty cases somewhat less than
acceptable.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1