Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Problems with web site
From: Umesh Bodalina <u.bodalina () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:26:43 +0200

Hi Shomiron
Initially we couldn't get to the site via our proxy servers (linux).
Then I tried contacting the people on the contact list of the web
site. The response was the automated email. Hence my question to this
list.
After googling I also picked up the following:
http://www.the-scientist.com/blog/display/55895/
If this is the case, why isn't the site blacklisted?
Is there a procedure for this?
Regards
Umesh