Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

MSN virus
From: xiandu () latech edu
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:12:46 -0600

Hi,

My MSN contacts told me that they obtained a message from me to go to
website although I was not on MSN. I hear it is virus and have no idea
about the nature and removal methods. Could any experts help?

thanks
xian

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1