Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

saying thanks to VIper team
From: mzcohen2682 () aim com
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:08:51 -0500

HI guys at viperlab!

I really want to say thanks to all of you for helping me in the voip pentest !

without your help I would be still searching for a a POC for the pentest you did helped me a lot, im really thankfull !!

btw, viper live cd is a great great tool for pentest in a voip networks in fact its the best tool for MITM attack.

thanks again for your help ,jason and his team,not every day I find people that are willing to help without being paid.

thanks again !!!

Marco

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1