Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

sending mail throw command line
From: mzcohen2682 () aim com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:27:11 -0500

Hi all,

when I try to send a mail throw command line by issuing the command telnet mailserver.com 25 I get a black windows meaning the mail server answered. but I cant see any thing not even what I type. how can I fix it?

another question. can someone please tell me how can I send an attachment throw command line? I remmber I read somewhere thats its possible. but I dont remmeber where I read it.

thanks a lot !

Marco

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1