Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How can I secure my site?
From: Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy <aliasghar.toraby () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:25:54 +0430

Hello everybody. Thanks for your help.
I have not https folder on my host. When I asked my ISP they said that
you must pay 50$ for each SSL certificate. What is the difference
between SSL certificate that we purchase from certificate authorities
with others which created by ourselves?
According to I haven't https folder on host, How can I make it for myself?
Thanks for your considerations for these naive questions.