Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS
From: Francois Yang <francois.y () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:29:58 -0500

This is probably a dumb reply, but did you make sure that the SQL
Application Intellienge is actually turned ON.
I know some people turn some stuff OFF because it causes issues.
The other thing would also be to make sure it's using the latest updates.
maybe you should also report your findings to Checkpoint and see what
they have to say.
maybe there's some kind of update or patch or something that they
already have to fix the issues.

Frank