Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

password patterns
From: Emin İslam Tatlı <eitatli () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:56:37 +0200

Hello security-community,

I have recently written an article about password patterns. What do
you think about the topic? Can it be the next generation attack
replacing dictionary attacks? Any comments are welcome.

Here is the link:
http://www.architectingsecurity.com/2010/09/11/password-patterns/

regards
Emin

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1