Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RSA Compromise
From: navin1406 () yahoo com
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 03:00:51 +0000

Hi Chris,

Let's assume you know random code range for my Securid, you will still need to know few things more:
1. My pin
2. Remote login URL to my infrastructure
3. My actual userid
4. My password for the internal resource

With even the default security measure deployed for failed attempts, how easier it would be for someone to use the
random fab code and successfully get into someone's remote machine and steal data.

Please correct me if I am missing any points above.

Thank you,

Navin
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone