Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Security Standards for Telecommunication Networks
From: tomright006 () gmail com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:30:36 -0600

Hi Folks,

I am searching for standards & Best practices for telecommunication network. Googled a bit but could not find any
proper documentation.

If one has to do network security audit on Telecom network which standards or best practices he should refer or follow?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1