Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Test centers
From: John Morrison <john.morrison101 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:58:16 +0100

Jon,

The official ISC site
(https://webportal.isc2.org/Custom/ExamsSearch.aspx) does not list any
for Alaska.

They do online testing (https://www.isc2.org/cbt/default.aspx).
However, they say CISSP will not be available online for another two
years.

On 15 April 2011 20:33, Jon R. <jonr () destar net> wrote:
Are there specific test centers for taking the CISSP exam? I am in Alaska and was hoping I wouldn't have to fly out
for an exam that I might not pass the first time around. Are there only certain testing centers or do they offer
online testing?

Sorry for the lame question but I cannot seem to track down a definitive answer and a co-worker told me that they had
to fly out to take the test but that was at least 5 years ago.

Thanks for any info,

Jon

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1