Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Tools to monitor web usage
From: flanny16 () gmail com
Date: 31 Mar 2011 15:16:04 -0000

Hello security community,
Our firm has expanded it's internet access to address a growing end user count. On that same not our URL filtering
solution seems to be taking a performance hit. Is there a tool(free or commercial) that can tell me how many hits per
second our URL filtering box is taking? I have heard of Loadstorm but are there any others.

thank you,
GMF

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1