Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: web application vulnerability tools list needed
From: Vedantam Sekhar <vedantamsekhar () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:41:03 +0530

Hi Rajesh,

If you are looking for an automated approach...

Commercial products such as WebInspect,Cenzic or Appscan are
available.There are couple of open source exploit frameworks as well
available...one i know of is w3af. www owasp.org has excellent testing
guide and couple of tools which may give you some of the things you
can check manually and what testcases above mentionend tools perform
to identify the vulnerabilities.

Thanks,
Sekhar