Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: web application vulnerability tools list needed
From: AK <platsakos () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 02:38:06 +0200

Have you tried googling?
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Penetration_Testing_Tools

On 02/28/2011 07:54 PM, Rajesh R wrote:
Hi

As I need to do vulnerability assessment for a web application in my
project .Please
let me know the tools which are available to find out vulnerability in a web
application.

for both platforms windows and unix/linux and also both
opensource/commercial products.

Thanks

--

Thanks,

Rajesh R

Mobile: +91-9000-581-806

--
-- thanasisk

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1