Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

The ready to-go IDS/IPS linux distribution. Smooth-Sec is out, the beauty of Snorby and the power of Suricata.
From: "phillip () bailey st" <phillip () bailey st>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:20:22 +0100

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1