Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: portscanner
From: mcsegold () gmail com
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:19:39 +0000

If you are trying to scan a huge range like this, don't use nmap. Use unicornscan instead. Scan a class B in about 3
min. Nmap would take about 20 min+. Please update us on the times it takes and # of hosts found. Thanks.
Sent from my Verizon BlackBerry
Haresh M. Advani, IT Security Expert
Director of Information Technology