Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Need Advice regarding career in pen-testing Please help me
From: Rajesh R <rajeshr1988 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 01:29:09 -0700

Dear All,

As of now am working as a Java developer in a MNC company(Since 3
years).But I need to  align my career in pen-testing,information
security.

am aware of basics of pen-testing and networking concepts , please
advice me which certifications , courses I need to undertake for my
career .My concern is even if I

complete certifications also  will company recruit me without any
prior experience.

--

Thanks,

Rajesh R

Mobile: +91-9000-581-806

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1