Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

New FREE security tool!
From: noreply () exploitpack com
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:09:45 -0600

Exploit Pack is an open source security tool that will help you test the security of your computer or servers. It combines the benefits of a Java GUI, Python as engine and the latest exploits on the wild. It has an IDE to make the task of developing new exploits easier, Instant Search and XML-based modules.

The latest release, version 1.1 is available for download right away!
Take a look of the new features on this quick video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMa2OrB7b5A

Download it directly from the main site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPX7JdvTRmg

We are looking for investors or donations to maintain this project alive!

Thank you!

The only one who has daily updates
Exploit Pack

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1