Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: port scanner query
From: daniel svartman <danielsvartman () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:24:20 -0300

Hi Ajay,
 There is a way to use nmap that you can try. You should export the
results in XML format and then import it to MSSQL as XML data.

Regards,
Daniel

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:10 PM, ajay ramani <ajayramani80 () gmail com> wrote:
Dear All,

I need to perform PT for 100 of servers. I would like to use port
scanner that can store it results in database.
I would appreciate if anyone can provide information about good port
scanner that meets the requirement. Also note PT would be performed
via VPN connection and guess tool like Unicornscan would create some
problem. thanks

Regards,
Ajay Ramani

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1