Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Server Penetration Testing
From: "Femi Mogaji" <olufemimogaji () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:06:45 +0000

Hi list,

So we just had our annual audit, and one of the findings that came up is server-side pen-tests. We already carry out
quarterly ASV scans & yearly pentest of our external IP addresses, where we fell short was the lack of internal
pentests. The question is: what tools can I use to carry out these tests? Especially tests directed at SQL servers &
file servers etc. A tool that can generate easy to read reports would be really nice. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Femi
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

  By Date           By Thread